Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Bill the tube is gone!


Here is our Josh without Bill the tube - he is gone he is gone! Josh has been up most of the day! He is now resting and then he is off to the gift shop - he found a cool dragon he is wanting!
Well it is official we are out of the hospital tomorrow - but only over to the Ronald McDonald house for two nights. We are to come back on Friday morning for a CAT scan to make sure there is not build up. Dr. Patrick used the excuse we lived so far away - go figure that one.
Josh is now free of everything - he needs to keep drinking and such but no monitors for a while! Woohoo a big celebration in Room 3026.
This mom is a little bummed I miss Sarah and am ready to get back to La Pine, but we will be in La Pine Sunday. We will leave Grandma and Grandpas in the morning and take our time. But the cool part is I am going to do my grades Thursday so I won't have to do it at home. Woohoo is this exciting.
It is hard to believe it is over. Well not really, we have therapy for months and he will take a lot of time to be back to his old self - but I am kind of liking this sleeker looking guy. Guess what Aunt Le May he brushed his teeth today, and he is getting steak and mashed potatoes for dinner! Woohoo!
Well off to pack up the room! I did a little more Christmas shopping today - we are going to need to rent a U Haul to get home.
This is truly going to be a Merry Christmas!
Love The Henrys

2 comments:

Karla said...

Wow sis! How awesome is the Lord!!! Tell Josh to enjoy his steak dinner tonight!! I am so happy that you all get to get out of there soon! I am so proud of all of you! I don't know too many people who could get through what you all did and so well too!!! You all are so inpiring!! God Bless!!
Love and (((hugs)))
Karla and Tony

Unknown said...

I think I will just sneak in and bring him another steak. Josh,my sweet nephew, I am so glad that God has big plans for you. love you dearly