Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Back to School


This is Captain pretending to have had brain surgery too - I have one later of him with an eye patch too! What an awesome puppy!
Josh is back at school full days. Today he admitted he was a little tired - but had 4-H after school too. He is doing great. He was getting headaches from concentrating too much, but it does not seem to be effecting him at all now. Which is another praise.
Next Wednesday is the Sparrow Assembly for the High School Josh and my Josh and I will be going. They are then going to plan the assembly for our Josh at the Middle School. Josh is loving going to their meetings on Thursday.
I had to yell at my kids last night to stop being so perfect, as they are being great still. Loving the Brady Bunch and just taking it a day at a time, and thanking the Lord for each new day. What else could we want.
Thank you again for your prayers - God is good all the time!
The Henrys
Bruce, Lori, Josh and Sarah

No comments: