Saturday, March 3, 2007

Outback was Awesome Again


We are such a blessed family - that is the agreement after last night.
First of all the Outback was outstanding and how fun to see our dear friend Shelley, the owner. She spoiled us rotten again. Josh had fun bringing his special friend, Kirstin with us. We laughed and had a great dinner, and the blessing of Shelley made it all the more special. We did not get to have Brandon, our favorite waiter, but Katie did a great job in his place. Brandon, the wise young man is going to OSU! Woohoo I love the kid. We will go back before he leaves.
Yesterday at school we were so blessed. One of my sixth grade students, brought me an envelope. She decided she wanted us to have her savings to help pay for medical expenses, there was $150.00 inside. Yes this mother bawled and bawled. Later that day, two other students stopped by, one young man cleaned out his wallet for us, a dollar, and then another girl gave us her allowance for the week, $10. What a blessing our school is. I felt like a celebrity with all the kids giving me hugs and saying hi, I love my job, how blessed we are.
We had a fun jammie day Saturday. Poor Captain could not understand that no one would take him for walk, so Bruce finally did. But we all just played, cleaned house some, and now are waiting for a yummy fried chicken dinner.
Next big day - Friday March 16th - the 3 month MRI - I will feel so much better after that hurdle. My anxiety is high - but I know God is in control. Plus the special blessing of all your prayers. My great aunt Clarise called us from Badger. What a way to bring family together.
We are just praising the Lord for the blessings we have, trying not worry about tomorrow, as God would have us do and just love and hug on each other. Another special friend, Mike (adult), got his liver transplant and is doing awesome. And then our friend, Howard (adult), who was in a serious accident on Mt. Bachelor is home and recouping with our friends the Fields. God is still in the business of miracles, so don't give up.
Blessings to you all!
The Henrys

No comments: