Friday, December 1, 2006

Good Night From Seattle

Okay it is time to say goodnight - I have filled your ears tonight. Another blessing his eye check went really well and they expected him to be where he was expected.

His steroids were cut in half and he had a mild reaction but nothing like he has had. Our major praise - his headache is gone! Bye Bye Headache. We now have a jump on the pain and will be keeping ahead of it. Woohoo!

He has a busy day tomorrow - we are having company and is Josh pumped! His buds and are coming! We look forward to seeing DK, Chris and Kirsten tomorrow! Woohoo a party in room 3026! He thinks this is even better than having Captain.

Tomorrow night we are calling the Doggy Inn so he can call Captain and see if he comes to the sound of his voice - he is missing him and wants to know if he is missing him!

More tomorrow night - we are on our way to bed soon! Laundry is going and Aunt LeMay is on night duty. She has to go home to Brendon and Uncle Doug tomorrow, and boy or boy are we going to miss her!

Have a blessed evening!
A rejoicing mom! Lori

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Aunt Lori, Uncle Bruce, & Josh,

I am praising with you for what God has done and keeps on doing. Keep going strong Josh...Marcia and Ryan are wanting to play with you, so get your energy level up.

Lori and Bruce, keep loving Josh and God will keep giving you the energy to do so. Love you both and praying for continued patience and energy.

Joshua 1:9, "Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified. For the Lord, our God is with you all of your days."

Love you all, and I wishing I could come say hi!
Jenny

Dakotah Karrer said...

Hey Josh,
We're in Seattle right now and are coming to see you in a bit
-Chris,
from,
your friend,DAKOTAH

Jenny said...

Dear Mom, Dad, and Josh,
I love you all. You are the best family ever. I had a great day today. How are you doing? Well I'm doing good. I am having fun playing with Marcia and Ryan. Are you guys having fun? I looked on the computer and I know that Josh is doing better and that he is walking. Get well soon Josh. We are having fun but it would be even funner with you. I'm praying for you Josh that you will get better soon. Josh tell Kirsten I said hi.
Love Sarah.