Saturday, December 9, 2006

We are almost home!!!


We are in Salem - yippee we are so close to home we can taste it.
We are all well - notice Bruce's short hair mine will be there too!
Josh has had a great time being spoiled by everyone here in Salem. Mom went Christmas shopping today and almost got it all done! Woohoo what a burden off our shoulders.
We are heading home to Captain tomorrow - Josh is so excited. Back to our normal routine and the fun of that - thank you so much Jeanette for cleaning our house - one less burden to worry about.
Well I am at Loretta's - I got the grades posted! Back to Grandma's as she is spoiling Josh tonight with a steak dinner - will the boy want to come home - probably not!
More when we are home!
The Henrys
Bruce, Lori, Josh, Sarah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Josh- how was the steak? I am so glad that you guys will be home soon (I know Captain will be so excited to see you) as will the kitties and Sarah. Love you
Aunt Leslie

Dakotah Karrer said...

Hey Josh,
I wanted to tell you that i'm in Eugene right now and i'm not leaving unyill later so you might baet me to La Pine. Oh yeah and I also wanted to say hello!!!!!

from,
your friend DAKOTAH