Friday, December 1, 2006

Josh sharing!

Hi this is Josh! It is Friday, the worst part about today is I have had a pretty bad headache. It is pretty boring. All I have been doing since surgery is test, test, test and more test. Today I am going to have a CAT scan.

I had school yesterday and she is coming back today.

Thank you Amoz, Dakota, Aaron, Chris, and Jake for shaving their heads.

Hey to Kirsten, Nicole, Dani, Holly, Kali, Justynn, Luke and all my buds.

Thanks LPMS for your prayers!

See you soon! Hopefully!

See you all later -
Josh

DK and Chris I need some serious help here so ship yourself here and help me.

7 comments:

Dakotah Karrer said...

Hey Josh,
I don't I can ship myself because it would be very tight. But I can stay here if you need me!

CokeyColey said...

Hey Josh,

Ohhhhhhhhh you are so kool Josh. I cannot believe how strong you are about this. I would be crying so hard if that was me. Like Kaili we need you back so you can skip through tha cafiteria!!lol

Love ya lots,
Nicole

Dakotah Karrer said...

Hey Lori,

This is Kristi posting. Could you please give me a call as soon as possible? I really need to talk to you or I wouldn't ask. My number is 541-536-9595.

Thanks,
Kristi Karrer

Dakotah Karrer said...

sorry for not saying think as the third word and I for got to say
from,
your friend DAKOTAH

CokeyColey said...

YOU ROCK JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!


Love Always

Nicole Leak

GET WELL SOON!!

Dakotah Karrer said...

and it sucks that all you have done today is teseing. O.K I have to go.
from,
your friend DAKOTAH

just_a_bug said...

Hi Josh!!! You look great!! Sorry to hear you have a bad headache. I have a head ache too...But mine is from a sinus infection. I stayed home today :)).ROTFLOL!!!!! that
means Rolling On The Floor Laughing
Out Loud!!!!!!!!!!!well see you soon!!!!:)


LOVE, Justynn