Monday, December 4, 2006

Jots from Josh


This is a picture of David and I making the ballad of Little Pete. Little Pete is the dragon I got from my buddies on Sunday.

Today was a very busy day. I had Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy, Music Therapy and a CAT Scan. Today I took a walk all around the 3rd floor.

I have great nurses today - this morning was Stephanie and tonight is Amy. I feel asleep for a couple of hours after Dad left.

I am having a hard time remembering all these names - but we have great people helping me.

The best part of going home is seeing my dog and seeing my friends. Also not having to be in a bed all day. Also being able to move around without having a nurse with me all the time. (Mom note - I or Daddy will be there).

Thanks for praying for me. If you don't know Jesus ask me, cause I want to share with you what HE does!

Good night!
Josh

2 comments:

Kirstin Town said...

Hi Josh--

Little Pete is a great name for the dragon. I am so excited that you will finally be coming home and that Bill is coming out! What a bunch of great news. I'm sure Captain will be excited to see you too, I know all your friends can't wait. It was awesome to get to come see you!!!!

Love, Kirstin

Richard Lighthill said...

Good morning, Josh!

What an awesome blog posting!
It really sounds like you are ready to come home!
I declare "You have a testimony!"
God has been sooooooo good to you!
Let others know!

Pastor Richard