Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Don't know where we go???

It is 8:30 and we are so blessed by all the comments. We are trying to get Daddy into this blogging thing but he is still in shock on what we have done.

Guess the pass is bad so Josh and I will get to fly like the birds. We still don't know where we are going - the PA for the Neurosurgeon was in at 7:30 and we are awaiting. Josh was able to go down and have breakfast with us - he is loving the freedom - but oh so ready to have FRED out and on to a normal life.

Not much more happening - our dear friends Lee Ann and Jeanette are packing up for us, I have paid some bills cancelled appointments and now wait. Hmmm could he be teaching me a little more patience. Well this is probably it for a while!

Thank you for blessing us again!

The Henrys
Bruce, Lori, Josh and Sarah

4 comments:

Liz & Andy said...

Hello dear Joshy and Aunt Lori.

I hear you are going to Seattle. Godspeed to you. Waiting is the worst, I'm sure.

I love you and I know that Thanksgiving will be most meaningful this year when God's grace shines on us with the morning light!

If you need anything from us down here, please do not hesitate to ask.

Uncle Bruce and Sarah, have a good drive. You will learn how to blog soon. :)

Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9

Hugs and Kisses!
Liz and Andy

Bubbles said...

Lori, Bruce, Josh, and Sarah,

Just want to let you know we love you and are praying for you.

Call me anytime, if you just want to talk, or cry, or pray together.
I'm here.

Love to you all
Amy, Terry, and Jaiden

Lyris said...

Thinking of you. Hope you can keep this blog up to date. Its hard being so far away from you Lori, I dont know what we can do. So we are doing all we can - prayers and thoughts.
Love
Jaki and Trev in Australia

Denise said...

Lori, Josh, Bruce and Sarah.
My prayers are going up for your family.
I know God will give you a praise report and something for us all to be thankful for for years to come.
Lori, keep your eyes up honey, know we are all with you in spirit.
Hugs Denise...pluckee