Friday, November 24, 2006

Time is Set!

We have a time for the surgery it will be Tuesday at 1:00 pm - and neither surgeon has anything going that morning so they will be refreshed. We are so blessed.

We are seeing the opthamologist doctor tomorrow morning, then on Monday the testing. Things are happening!

For those of you who would like to send a real mail card! Here is the address:
Josh Henry
PO Box 5371; Room #3006
Seattle, WA 98105-0371

Not much more happening - Josh is glued to his DS and that is the whole story. I am going back to Ronald McDonald House - so this will be probably be my last blog for the night.

Do we read your comments - much more - I print them out and bring back to the room for the kids and Bruce to read, and just how very blessed we are by you all! Thank you again!

The Henrys
Bruce, Lori, Josh and Sarah

8 comments:

Karla said...

Watch your snail mail, there will be something coming!! Rest easy and may the angels from heaven hold you all as you sleep!!! God's blessings!!
Love and ((((hugs))))
Karla and Tony!!

Unknown said...

Updated my My Space with your new update! Prayers are going out all over!!
Loving Hugs,
Tina

Unknown said...

Josh and family,

It is set. I am coming up on Monday and will stay with the Stewarts while I am there. I plan on seeing you Monday evening sometime!

Expect cards and more from the congregation!

Sorry, but Denese has to work, so she apologizes for not being able to come as well, but her thoughts, love, and prayers will be with you.

We spoke to Suna last night and told her about you, Josh. Now you have prayers from South Korea sent heavenward for you! She also has your blog to keep up to date on what is happening!

Pastor Richard

Debbie Van Vliet said...

Hi Josh and family, Lifting you all up in prayer. Rest in God's loving arms for strength and comfort. I can't wait to hear you Josh singing out praises to God for the Great thing He has done. Praising Him for His Glory.

Love, Debbie

Mr. Brown said...

Josh,
God told Jacob that He would watch over him wherever he
went. He will watch over you as He did Jacob.
Do a sketch of your room, also, if you have a view, draw that. If there is
any equipment you like, render it, too. I think I can grade your blog if you
actually do any writing in it. Your grades for this term will not be effected
from this surgery, and there is long run before midterms next time.
God bless and keep you.
Love and prayers,
Mark

Lyris said...

Hi Josh and everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that Ive used my big mouth to tell everyone I know to pray for you. So prayers from Australia (and not just me!) and prayers from New Zealand as well - you have almost the whole world covering you :)

Love Jaki
*Australia*

Unknown said...

Joshua,
You are the bravest young man I have had the pleasure of knowing. I will be leaving work about the time your surgery is to begin and I will be in prayer for you all evening. Joshua, you are so loved but there is one person who loves more than anything in this world and that person is GOD. I am sending my Kathy to watch over you and your trusted surgeons. Love you big guy.
Aunt Leslie

Amanda Lee said...

Josh & Everybody,
Hey guys! I hope you are feeling okay. I don't think you don't know me(Mrs. Henry does). I don't care if i know you or not but i'm praying for you! Good luck!

Get better!

Love Amanda