Monday, November 27, 2006

It is Pre Surgery Day!

It is still snowing - can you believe it! We are just hanging around today - we have the study from 1-4. Josh will be posting later.

The old IV came out and a new one will go in this afternoon - getting ready for surgery. Josh is loving the freedom of not being hooked up to equipment.

Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful ecards - Josh has a stack and we are hanging them up around the room. Printing off the blog and bringing to the room also.

Looking forward to tomorrow being over.

Blessings to you all!
Bruce, Lori,Josh and Sarah

5 comments:

Mr. Brown said...

Dear Lord,
Please watch over Josh and keep him safe during his surgery. Guide the doctor's hands as they remove 'Fred' from Josh.
You, Lord, are our strenght and joy. In Jesus' name we ask this.
Amen.

Chellers said...

Hi Joshua!
Remember Fear Not, For I Am Always With You. When you get scared just start praising the Lord, sing a worship song. It always helps me when I am scared. Jesus and his Angels will be watching over you and guiding the doctors hands. I am praying for you and everyone and the family ok?
Chellers

Jan said...

Hey there! How cool that you got to play at the zoo in the snow! Hope the animals were all out and about. Nice that you were all unhooked for a while too. We are thinking of you all and will be popping in to hear about Fred's trip out tomorrow! Blessings and love to you all, Jan and family!

Unknown said...

Lori,Bruce,Josh and Sarah,
I have several people at work who I have asked them to join me in prayer about 4PM my time. I told Pastor Matt last night about when your surgery was scheduled and he told me that he and Miss Penny will both be praying for you. Love you all
Aunt Leslie

Dick&Emily said...

Hello everyone,
I just wanted you to know that you are heavy on my mind and heart. I am praying so much for tomorrow. I know the Lord will be with you and with the doctors and especially with you Josh. Sleep well tonight resting in God's love. Love, Emily