Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Prayers still Needed!


Well we are mainly out of the woods but still asking for prayers. Josh has a 50/50 chance of having a stunt put in - but that is the numbers before letting God have control. So we are trusting the Lord.
We have moved back to the room 3026 and we love it. Josh wanted it decorated Christmas! So I will take pictures and send in more tomorrow. I have so many praises but will share later.
I will post more tomorrow - dinner and bed! Love you all!
The Henrys

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with Lyn-- we have a friend who has had one for the last 30 years. I am glad that all things are looking good good for you. Thank you for keeping us posted. Love the hat :)

Alice said...

A shunt is a good thing to have if you need one! Will keep praying, and praising for continued healing. Hope you and Bruce get some, you've earned it!
Love,
Alice

Lyris said...

Still praying Lori..
Jaki