Monday, November 27, 2006

Saying goodnight

What a night already. Our Dr. Patrick came in - have I shared how awesome he is - well he came in to put some dots on Josh's head for a MRI tomorrow morning at 7 - you could tell how nervous Josh is by his chatterbox attitude. He was so silly! I am still laughing at all he had to share and all his talking.

Aunt LeMay was here and holding his hand when he had his new IV put in - the nurse wants to change Josh for her 22 year old son. She was awesome too.

Josh is going to get his last pill and then we are calling it a night. There is no more food after 12:00 so maybe we will sneak a snack in before then.

Well that time is here and I am going to get off of here, As soon as surgery is over I will post quickly tomorrow.

God Bless each and everyone of you for praying for us, you have helped survive this ordeal! Josh wants to thank Pastor Lighthill for talking to him tonight and helping him have peace! You are a blessing to us and the entire town of La Pine!

The Henry's

6 comments:

Deb Stumpf said...

Lori, Bruce, Josh, and Sarah, OK I have never blogged before, but for you guys I'm trying it....I am praying for you all, God is a God of grace and mercy and HE will see you through this, for this I am sure. HE is an AWESOME GOD, who reigns forever more! Lori, I am so every sorry for giving you a hard time on doing the display case before we left on break, who would have know you wouldn't be here this week, please, oh please forgive me. Josh, don't worry about being bald, my son has shaven his head for several years now (maybe 6 years) and he is the most "handomest" guy around and found his wife that way:) (He is 25 3/4 now). My prayer right now: Lord, please put YOUR arms around the Henry family, especially Josh, give them peace that only YOU can give. Calm their hearts and take away their anxiety, may they be a witness to YOU dear Lord. Guide the doctors and nurses tomorrow and may YOUR will be done. Please let Josh feel YOUR presence and let his heart be rested. For it is in YOUR HOLY name we pray, AMEN. Until we hear from you guys tomorrow. Prayerfully & in HIS love and mine, Deb Stumpf

Deb Stumpf said...

Woops, that was supposed to be handsomest not handomest, which probably isn't even a real word. Handsome with an est, better yet the best looking guy in the world!Goodnight:)

donnaandmax said...

Hi Josh, Lori, Bruce and Sarah:
We are in sunny Calif. Will be praying for all of you during the day tomorrow. God will take care of you. You are loved. Tell your mom to play that "thing" when you get it. (she will probably want to leave the room.) Donna and Max

Linda Brant said...

Hello to Snowy Seattle,

We had snow here in Sparks, Nevada today. Lot's of very COLD wind too.

Wanted to let you know we are praying for you.

I still had some sparce stubble left on my head that was driving me crazy. So I had Uncle Rob shave it off last night. Jeremiah and Ben call it "Bic-ing it" after the razor. Now I am as smooth and soft as a babies behind!! Just for you Josh.

Just Remember--Jesus is the best doctor ever and He will oversee everything. So-just relax, close your eyes, take slow deep breaths, and let Him do His work. All will be well.

Love, Hugs and Kisses for ALL,
Aunt Linda

Debbie Van Vliet said...

Hi Everyone, I pray for the Almighty God, to be ever present this evening and throughout surgery tomorrow and the days after. Lord, I ask that you give the family a sense of Peace that only you can give. The sense of knowing that all is well. Give them rest this evening and strength for tomorrow. I ask these things in your name, Jesus.

Jenny said...

Josh,

Relax today, just like Aunt Linda said, you're in GOD's hands. No better place to be.

Love you lots, and praying for you all day long. Gervais MS is thinking and praying for you too.

Jenny

ps...Lori and Bruce, remember it's hard to wait, but God is in control.