Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Surgery Day!

Mom typing for Josh: I am starving and ready to have this over with so I can eat. We are excited to have over half his aunts here safe and sound. I slept good, even with a turban on my head and points on my head for the MRI this morning. Mr.Likens watch out I am going to have a killer science project. I have an IV giving me water to drink, and I can't feel it and I am so thirsty. To La Pine Middle School I will be back soon, being in the hospital is better than school because I don't have homework, but no friends. To my buddies that shaved their heads, thanks - mine is coming off in a few hours. To Grace Fellowship thank you for blessing me and my family with the great gifts. The Wavers and Fritz families you have spoiled him (that was a mom comment. Hey Aaron thanks for the gift certificate come and help me spend it. Aunt Donna Joy thank you for the gift certificate, I am pondering what to spend it on.

More later when I wake up from surgery!

Love - Josh

4 comments:

MNJAP said...

Josh,

Hello from under gobs of snow (and it keeps coming down)! You are in our thoughts and prayers constantly. The waiting has to be the hardest part (that and no food):) Thanks for taking such good care of your Mom! You have been amazing through all of this. Because of you I have finally given all my worry and stress about Mike's Transplant over to God. And it feels good to have that weight off of my shoulders. You have taught me a lot. Thank You.

Nicki King

Sue Graham said...

My prayers and thoughts are with you. Hang in there. God will take good care of Josh. I need you guys here to set me up. I posted a message before I was signed up so if you get two from me bear with and old lady. Love to all of you and thanks so much for keeping us posted. Love to all. Sue Graham

kaili1 said...

Josh,
Alot of people shaved their haeds and lots more are going to shave theirs! The whole gang (lunch table) misses you so much! Kirstin and I yelled at Mr.K for givig you homework and tried to talk him out of it but it didn't work. Dang! Well my family has been praying for you! well the best to you and yours!
love Kaili

just_a_bug said...

So does Danna and Elisha wright to
you?well anyway I hope you have fun
out of school!!!!!!!!