Sunday, November 26, 2006

Snowing in Seattle

Well I guess we could not leave the snow at home so we brought it with us - it is now white on the ground of Seattle and more snow coming. How fun!!!

We went to the zoo today - what a blessing, until it started raining and then snowing - who would of thought of snow in Seattle - but it was fun to spring out of the hospital for the day. Josh will fill you in later on what was his favorite part.

We have another blessing - amazing how God is doing all this. We have the top surgical team, plus now we have the Chief of Ped Neurosurgeon here at Children's hospital assisting. How awesome is our God.

Everyone else is doing fine - I am tired, not sleeping well - like that is a surprise. Bruce is going to stay at the hospital too tonight so I will get some sleep.

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful posts - I know it is a struggle sometimes - but I have printed them off and taking them back to the room for Josh. He is working on writing his blog now.

Josh shared that he felt guilty for all the prayers today - as he was having so much fun at the zoo - what a silly kid. We had a wonderful church service today, small and intimate, but missing our home and home fellowship.

Thank you Lee Ann and Jeanette for packing up our house - what a blessing you are to us all. Well I am not on here long tonight - want to post Josh's too!

We feel your prayers wrapping around us, and we are asking the Lord to bless you!

The Snowy Henry's
Bruce, Lori, Josh and Sarah

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey cuz!!
Make sure you save some snow for me. Your lucky you got snow. All we get is rain and wind. So I'm gald you had fun at the zoo. Lori, you go get some sleep. You deserve it. Josh, give Sarah a hug for me. Love you lots!!!

Maria

Jenny said...

Sorry, I spelled my name wrong. Love you bunches.

Marcia

Dakotah Karrer said...

Hey Josh,

I hope you had an awesome time at the zoo! Don't study those spelling words too hard because you don't want Fred to be so smart that when he gets taken out he takes over the WORLD or something else less dramatic. I'm thinking of you.

from,
your friend DAKOTAH

Lyris said...

Prayers :)
Enjoy the snow.. it is hot here.. summer and all!

thinking of you Lori and hoping things will be going well on Tuesday.

Jaki

Sandi said...

Hi Josh and family.
Just checking in with you. Glad to hear you have snow too!
Josh I missed you playing the drums Sunday for the Worship Team.
We had a time of Prayer for you.
Remember, God is in cotrol and He willl see ypu through this.
GOOD BYE FRED!!!
Sandi

Sandi said...

PS Sorry for the misspelled words.
I never was a very good student!!
I'm sending something for you with Pastor Richard. I.m sure you will be able to use it!!
Love ya, Sandi(Grandma Sandi)

Liz & Andy said...

Hi Joshy.
We are getting our share of snow in Salem, now, too. I was SO surprised to hear of snow in Seattle. I didn't think it ever snowed up there.

I told my small group about you last night, and they are praying that God's hand will be with you and the family today while you're waiting for tomorrow. I hope you will have peace in your heart, and be able to keep your mind occupied (for ALL of you up there).

Andy and I love you.
Liz

Mr. Brown said...

Hey Josh--- thought you might like to have a "Hello" from Language Arts class

Hey Josh Get well soon! We Miss You!!! Love Nicole

Hey Josh, Get well soon!Everybody misses you!!! Love Kirstin

hey Josh Get well soon! We all miss you! Love Kendell

josh get well soon cody oatman

Hey Josh hope you get well James
hey Josh hope you feell better JOSH Isaiah
hope you get well soon jesse lee

hope you get better josh from keith

get well soon love tayler!
getwell soon by kayla

hey get well soon love samantha

We ran out of time.
Love and Prayers,
Mark

AMOZ#11 said...

waz up Josh im going to shave my head DK isto billy is going to cut his say hi to fred 4 me get well and let god be with u i will pray 4 u :) from AMOZ and COACH